Sushant Singh Rajput’s friend, Siddharth Pithani, has said that the actor had confronted his girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty, about the alleged purchases she’d made together with his cash. Sushant died by suicide on June 14, and his father has filed an FIR towards Rhea, under a number of sections of the Indian Penal Code. Siddharth additionally said that the actor had stopped taking treatment for melancholy within the weeks resulting in his loss of life.
“In March, he stopped taking medication,” Siddharth informed Times Now in an interview. “He said, ‘I am feeling better. I don’t want to take medications anymore.’” Siddharth said that Sushant had taken the choice after talking together with his physician, who ‘had come to the house’ and had ‘reduced the prescription.’
Sushant Singh Rajput’s household lawyer says ‘during stay with Rhea’ Rs 15 cr faraway from account, however Rs 50 cr withdrawn in three years
Siddharth said that Sushant had informed him expressly to not discuss to his household about him. He said that Sushant had informed him that his bills had been getting out of hand. “Mere expenses zyaada ho rahe hain. I want to cut down all the expenses,” Siddharth said Sushant informed him. The matter was additionally mentioned among the many actor’s employees. “In conversation they used to tell me that sir is worried about expenses, and that Rhea is buying stuff with his cards, but we don’t know how to tell him, and we are very sure he is worried about it.” he said.
Siddharth said that he knowledgeable Sushant about this dialogue, and a confrontation occurred between the actor and Rhea. Sushant then informed Siddharth, “You don’t have to worry about anything. You don’t have to get involved in this matter. This is Rhea you’re talking about. She’s a part of the house. You don’t interfere.”
Sushant’s household has accused Rhea of siphoning Rs 15 crore from his account, however the Mumbai Police has said that no quantity was transferred instantly into Rhea’s account, though cash had been withdrawn. Sushant’s household lawyer has additionally said that Rs 50 crore had been withdrawn from the actor’s account, however over a three-year interval.